Wednesday 21 November 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I find the whole Feedback system very beneficial. The feedback reading tasks each week are enjoyable and in some way motivational. Although I have not received much feed back on my blogs, the feedback I was given was very constructional and helped me when moving forward with my project idea. I enjoyed reading my peers blog posts and ideas and giving my opinions on them. I hope that my feedback helped them when progressing in this module. I found Shauns feedback very helpful especially in times when I was struggling with this module.

One comment that Chloe left on my game design document was very beneficial she spoke about how the story of my game made the game more interesting. I think it is important that your game has a strong story line for the player to follow. As I am not very strong in the technical aspects of this game, I think my story could help my game.

I never got around to writing my introduction blog, there for people might not really had the opportunity to get to know me. I wish I had as it would of given my classmates the opportunity to get to know me before reading all my game ideas.  I gave a short bio in my about me section of my blog so hopefully that helps a little bit. I read a lot of my class mates introduction blogs and I found them very enjoyable and it gave me a good sense of who they were. I try to connect and get to know people through the comments but it has mainly just been feedback for my peers. I now have a good sense of there interests just judging on how they are creating their game.

Looking forward I wish to continue commenting and giving feedback on my classmates blog posts, and hoping that they will benefit from them. I hope that they comment on my blog posts more and continue to give constructive criticism. I find the feedback I've been given really motivational and make me strive to move forward in my game project. Sometimes I can feel a bit unmotivated in this module as I find it slightly difficult, but when giving kind comments and feedback from my peers it helps me keep going.

Related image

Everyone is doing a good job! Image link

No comments:

Post a Comment