Wednesday 28 November 2018

Unity Tutorial

Welcome back to my blog!

This week I was given another chance to explore the online Unity tutorials. I really enjoy browsing through Youtube and looking at a variety of different tutorials from all different angels. The tutorial that I liked the most was by N3K EN and it was a tutorial on how to make a subway skater kind of game.

 Link to video

In this tutorial he uses a penguin running on a track against the clock. I wish I had seen this tutorial before I began my game because I think this style of game would of suited my game idea a lot better. The game he was creating seemed challenging but I think with some work I could achieve it.

After watching this tutorial Im on two minds either to start my game from scratch. I might test this style out and see if it would be manageable to create in the short amount of weeks I have left to create this project.


Online Penguin runner game

No comments:

Post a Comment