Wednesday 1 May 2019

Reviewing peers final projects

Today the class presented there final multimedia projects. We split into our groups and walked around the class looking at everyones projects. Every project was of a very high standard, they ranged from kids learning games, car racing games to open world and action games.

My favourite game that I seen was the animal farm interactive learning game. The game was filled with vivid colours and bright imagery, perfect for children. The game consisted of 6 levels, audio and a visually appealing loading screen. This game was of a very high quality and was fully functional. The farmer and animal animations were perfect for a children's game and were designed well with bright colours and symmetrical shapes. This was my favourite project that I viewed today because I liked the design and layout of the game. The audio and background music really added an element of fun to the game. I like the overall idea and concept of the game and think they have really achieved there goal.

Another game I really liked was a match the blocks monster game. The game was fully functional with a loading menu screen. The game had an element of fun and was visually appealing due to a variety of vivid colours. I liked the simplicity of this game and the appearance.

Another game that I really enjoyed playing was a fantasy action game. This game was designed beautifully, the playing terrain and characters were designed at a very high standard. The game was fully functional and the levels were fun and challenging. There were a variety of controls such as attack, move and jump. I liked how visually appealing this game was and I think it was completed at a professional standard. The sound effects really add to this game, making it more enjoyable when playing.

The next game I viewed and liked was a car racing game for android. The game was fully functional and easy to use. The use of background music added an element of fun to the game and it was very enjoyable to play.

Overall I enjoyed playing and seeing everyones games and projects. They were all done at a high standard and presented well.


No comments:

Post a Comment