Wednesday 21 November 2018

Week 8 Progress

Looking back at my progress in this module, I am over all happy with how far I have come. At the beginning, I was very unfamiliar with writing for a blog as it is something I never had any interest in doing. Now I really enjoy writing on my blog and it almost comes naturally to me.

Before this module I had no idea what Unity was and had no idea how it operated. At the beginning it was like looking at another language and I didn't know where to even begin. I found the Jimmy Vegas tutorials so helpful and after watching a few I slowly began to get the hang of things. Although I am no where near where I would like to be in terms of using Unity and I am still very unfamiliar and confused with the coding side to Unity, I will continue to learn and try my best. 

Although I think I have made good progress I do have some regrets. I got slightly lost in this module and failed to submit blogs on time due to having poor time management skills and from struggling in this module. I now have my head down and know what has to be done in order to succeed.

Looking forward, I will strive to complete deadlines for this module on time. I will continue to work hard on my game and hopefully I will be very happy with the final result. I am finding this process enjoyable even though I have had some bumps along the way.

Image result for progress

Image link

No comments:

Post a Comment