Wednesday 21 November 2018

Week 8 Reading and Writing

I found all of the reading week tasks very enjoyable and beneficial. After reading over previous blogs I has written my favourite one was week 3's blog - Game Elements. This was my favourite reading exercise as the more I read the blog, I began to appreciate the amount of effort and time that is involved in game design. I never realised how many disciplines were involved in game design such as design, art, audio and codes. A well designed game should look and play good and be enjoyable for the player.

I really enjoyed that weeks reading assignment. I liked learning about the making and elements behind Mario. I found the article easy to understand for someone who is still learning about gaming and game elements. From reading the article I now feel more informed about game tools and look forward to creating my own game.



This Image was my favourite image I included in my blog. This image was from my blog post Project week 2. This image represents that you should not let people stop you or get in the way of your goals. I think this is something that is very important in college life.

Looking forward: 

I would like to continue updating my blog and writing actively. I am moving forward with my final project and look forward to seeing if my hard work and effort reflects in the final piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment