Saturday 20 October 2018

Vision Statement


Image result for vision
Source here.

Game Genre:
For my game I would like to create a platform game. The genre of my game would be an action-adventure platform game. My game will feature main character George the penguin and will based around his challenges to escape the outskirts of an icecap without defeat.
My game would definitely fit under the genre of platform game as the player will have to jump and run across a game platform.

Related image
Source here.

Game play:
These are the features of a video game, such as its plot and the way it is played, as distinct from the graphics and sound effects.

My game will take place in Antartica. In my game the main character will be a Penguin called George, who is stuck on the out skirts of an ice cap. He has to escape from the melting outer rim of the ice cap, to get to the frozen safety of the Antarctic. As the ice melts around him he will have to jump from ice block to ice block, avoiding falling into the freezing water (he can't swim, as he was born with unusually small flippers!). He will also encounter hungry polar bears along his travels, who he will have to perform a spinning attack against in order to knock them out and avoid being eaten.

He will have to perform moves such as spin attack, dodge, jump and left and right movements. 

Resources:
For this game I will use Unity to help me create my final output. After completing all my tutorials I'm confident that the my final piece should resemble my vision and research completed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment