Sunday 2 December 2018

Alpha



So this is my Alpha at the moment. I know its really behind and I have tones of coding to add to my game in order to make it work but I keep adding to my terrain to try and make it look a bit better. Im finding it hard to find everything I need in the free asset store, still searching for a free water asset that I could use for my game. Im beginning to worry as I've had no look finding this and its getting frustrating. I might have to improvise or change up my game slightly if I can't find something that could be used as water.

I still need to add a timer to my game and add additional coding. At the moment I feel slightly stuck and I'm not entirely sure what I should be doing but Im continuing to add to my game daily even if its just small things in the terrain for appearance.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rebecca,
    You say your behind but it looks so good at the moment! I love the character and the background looks amazing! especially the sky, hopefully you'll find a water or find a good enough substitute ! Coding can be tedious but hopefully it ends up fine because i'd really love to see how it ends up. The penguin character is cute anyway! looking forward to seeing the final version!

    ReplyDelete