Saturday 10 November 2018

Final Game Design Document

Image result for dundoc.com
Image link.

My link to my final Game Design Document on Dundoc

GDD - Dundoc

Using the template for the game design documents on Dundoc, I found this process easy and enjoyable. Dundoc really helped me shape my game as in each area of the design document it gave a brief description of what each section meant and what was to be included.

In my final game design document I included pictures of what I would like my game to look like. I also went into more dept on what controls would be used for my game and what devices it could be played on. I included sounds that will be used throughout my game such as when the player falls into the water, when the player jumps, the splash screen music and the home buttons sound.

It now seems like my game is really forming some shape now, I found the use of Dundoc very beneficial and I now look forward to seeing the final result of my game.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rebecca,
    I really like the idea of your game its seems like it will be a lot of fun to play when its done, Your dundoc is on private so I wasn't able to look at it but I can see the amount of effort you put into working on your game from your previous blog posts. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete