Monday 12 November 2018

Unity Tutorial 03

I love following the Jimmy Vegas tutorials on Youtube and I find he explains it very well. I found this task a little more challenging than the pervious two as it was not a Jimmy Vegas video and did not go into as much detail as the previous tutorials I have followed.

A simple clock, which in my opinion was extremely difficult. After many attempts, unfortunately I couldn't manage to operate the clock. Due to an error in my code and after following the instructions given, I was unable to drag the indicators into the transform section. I found this process very frustrating but I enjoyed physically making the clock.

The coding was a lot more difficult this time around and I don't think I would use Catlikecoding again until I am confident in using it. 

Image result for confused
Source here.

No comments:

Post a Comment