Saturday 17 November 2018

Tech Task - Creating a cheezburger meme

I found this tech task really enjoyable this week. I have never really made a meme before but memes are something that I've always got a lot of enjoyment from so I found this little task very enjoyable.

On the Cheezburger site there was a variety of cat pictures to choose from, which was great because I love cats! After selecting the picture I then had to come up with something to say for my meme, which I found kind of hard because I am not particularly funny..

Cheezburger Image 9238176000

This was my finally meme which was of a kitten using what looks like a social media site. I said what do I say meow instead of now, well because its a cat and I thought it was funny.

https://cheezburger.com/9238176000

No comments:

Post a Comment