Saturday 17 November 2018

Growth Mindsets - Explore the cats

For this weeks growth mindset, I chose an enjoyable task which was exploring the cats! As I scrolled through the different cat images I did feel inspired by the inspirational messages accompanied by cute cat images!

Some of my favourite finding :


I found this quote inspirational as sometimes we avoid to examine what makes us anxious and instead we continue to fear the unknown. I think for growth mindset its always good to take a step out of your comfort zone once and awhile and work with what makes you anxious in order to fight it.



Not sure? Ask your teacher. This is something that is so important in a college environment in order to succeed. Teachers are there to help and I think sometimes students don't use this to there full advantage. Asking friends and peers for help or advice is great, but sometimes isn't always the right thing to do. Teachers don't bite and are always willing to help and I've experienced this through my college experience.



In a college environment, sometimes its difficult to not compare yourself to others. At the end of the day everyone is different, have different strengths and weaknesses to you. Instead of comparing yourself to others, use them to learn from or enhance your knowledge where you might be lacking. Use each other to bounce off in order to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment