Tuesday 2 October 2018

Workshop one

Work Shop One

This was the first week of Multimedia Development and we started off with a workshop.

We gathered into group of three and answered a variety of questions on the board. Question one was "What worked well for you last year?" My response was working well as a team. The second question was "What would you like to improve on?" My answer was that I would like to engage more in class and lectures and to improve my time management. We then shared our answers in the group and we determined common factors that were present throughout the group. We were then asked what we knew about this module. For me I hadn't heard much about this module before the class but was willing and excited to learn. Shaun gave a brief introduction on this module. I liked the idea of creating my own game. Although this was something completely new to me, I was excited to enhance my knowledge. We were also given time to solve a puzzle on the board. This was a good way to get the whole team involved. We were all engaging in the task trying our best to work together to solve the puzzle. I personally enjoy working within a group, sharing my ideas with others and listening to theres.
We were told that each week we would be uploading a blog for this module. This was something completely new to me and I found the process of setting up the blog slightly confusing. I like the idea of other students being able to read my blog and being able to engage with them by leaving feedback on the posts.
I am excited to enhance my knowledge in this module!


Hello! Are you excited as me?
https://www.lovequotesmessages.com/excited-memes/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment