Thursday 11 October 2018

Game Elements

The reading material for this weeks blog was based on game elements. Formal Abstract Design Tools, by Dough Church talked in dept about design tools and designing video games.

As I read this blog I began to appreciate the amount of effort and time that is involved in game design. I never realised how many disciplines were involved in game design such as design, art, audio and codes. A well designed game should look and play good and be enjoyable for the player.

I really enjoyed this weeks reading assignment. I liked learning about the making and elements behind Mario. I found the article easy to understand for someone who is still learning about gaming and game elements. From reading the article I now feel more informed about game tools and look forward to creating my own game.

Image result for game elements
Image link

No comments:

Post a Comment